Thursday, August 17, 2017

Notoriously Morbid July 2017 Vanishing Cabinet - Love Stinks Swatches


Welcome back, everyone!  I have swatches of Notoriously Morbid's July Vanishing Cabinet today!  It was inspired by the 80's classic - The Wedding Singer.  The VC includes three eyeshadows and a mini blush.  NM's current TAT is 14 business days, but the VC ships on a different schedule.



Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Grade-A
Grade-A:  gray blue with blue sparkles and pink shimmers




Whoopity Doo
Whoopity Doo:  gorgeous cerulean with gold sparkles and pink and green shimmers.  This is one of the most beautiful colors I have in my collection.  If I wore blues more often, I know I'd want a backup.




Pretty Pretty Please
Pretty Pretty Please:  magenta with blue shimmers




Church Kiss
Church Kiss:  moderately opaque watermelon pink blush with blue sparkles and gold and red shimmers

Grade-A, Whoopity Doo, Pretty Pretty Please, Church Kiss

Overall, this VC was a big hit for me.  I absolutely loved Whoopity Doo and Pretty Pretty Please was surprisingly beautiful as well.  I've worn both and they look as beautiful on the lids as in swatches.  I highly recommend picking them up if you find anyone selling :)

For my eyeshadow looks, please visit my Instagram @infamousjoe!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment