Thursday, August 17, 2017

Notoriously Morbid Calling Corners Lip Products Swatches


Good evening, everyone!  I have swatches of various Notoriously Morbid products I've gotten in the last month, most of them being lip products that were released with their Calling Corners palette.  The Calling Corners collection was inspired by The Craft and released for preorder last month.  The set included a pressed palette/semi loose eyeshadows, a Mystic Matte, and a Cosmic Lip Gloss.  Since I had reviewed the palette previously, I have the lip products in this post today.  I also purchased a Mystic Matte that was exclusive to Sihaya and Co's subscription box and received a Gift With Purchase shadow in my order.  Notoriously Morbid's current TAT is 14 business days.

Disclosure:  I'm a promoter for Notoriously Morbid and purchased these products using a promoter's discount.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Unbirthday
Unbirthday:  plum with green duochrome and red shimmers.  This was the GWP shadow included in my order and it's very beautiful.






Bare lips
Second Sight
Second Sight on face
Second Sight:  medium mauve with red shimmers; delicious berry scent.  This was the Mystic Matte created exclusively for Sihaya and Co's box.  Thankfully, NM had a few leftovers so I was able to get it.  It's absolutely gorgeous and I love wearing it.  






Invoke the Spirit
Invoke the Spirit on face
Invoke the Spirit:  dusty gray purple with red shimmers.  This was the Mystic Matte created for the Calling Corners set.  It's a bit too dusty toned for me to feel comfortable wearing it out.  I may have to try layering a gloss or Changeling over it.






Relax, It's Only Magic
Relax, It's Only Magic on face
Relax, It's Only Magic:  beautiful pigmented berry gloss with blue sparkles and copper shimmers.  This was the Cosmic Gloss created for the Calling Corners set.  It wears down to a brown/plum shade, so it should be reapplied if you want the red/berry color.


Unbirthday, Second Sight, Invoke the Spirit, Relax It's Only Magic

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment