Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Notoriously Morbid August 2016 CotM Sabotage and CCCotM Oscillate Wildly Swatches


Today, I also have a short swatch post of the August CotM and the CCCotM.  The CCCotM was another Mystic Matte liquid lipstick.  Notoriously Morbid's current TAT is 5-10 business days and I received my order within the TAT.

Disclaimer:  I am a promoter for Notoriously Morbid.  All items were purchased with my own money using a promoter discount unless otherwise stated.  All opinions are honest and my own.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Sabotage
Sabotage:  medium pink with tons of gold sparkles and red and green shimmers






Bare lips
Oscillate Wildly
Oscillate Wildly on face
Oscillate Wildly:  matte tan with slight gold sheen.  It matches my skintone almost exactly, except it's a bit yellower and greener.  The result isn't very flattering on me, so I would have get creative and think of ways to make this lipstick work.  I would definitely like to see more nude or MLBB lipsticks from NM though, and I'm hoping Oscillate Wildly paves the way.  


Sabotage, Oscillate Wildly

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment