Monday, February 4, 2013

E.L.F Plumping Lip Glaze in Fire Coral

Elf's Plumping Lip Glaze is actually a repurchase, but I tried it SO long ago that I'd forgotten how effective it was.  These also retail for $1 each, so they're a good thing to try out.

I ended up buying the color in Fire Coral because it seemed to be one of the darker colors and may show up on my lips more.  It's a mix of coral and hot pink, but definitely wearable since it's a gloss.

It comes in one clear side (plumper) and the colored side.  There's a minty smell to both sides when you apply and both tingle (clear side more than colored).  


Fire Coral swatch

Pre-plumped lip

Clear side applied

Color side applied over clear

Overall, I don't think it actually plumped my lips at all, but it would make people believe so because of the tingle.  The pigmentation is pretty nice though, so you can just wear both alone if you feel like giving your lips just a little boost of color.

It's only a little bit sticky, but I would not recommend wearing this one a windy day, at least with your hair down.

It's very long-lasting as it stayed on for over 3+ hours after mild drinking.

Bottom line:  No plumping effect, minty feeling, good pigmentation, and long-lasting.  Would recommend as a regular gloss.

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment