Monday, January 13, 2020

Notoriously Morbid August 2019 Mystic Matte - Brona Swatches


Hello, everyone!  I have swatches of Notoriously Morbid's August 2019 Mystic Monthly.  It was inspired by Brona from Penny Dreadful.  The MM included one Mystic Matte lipstick and one Slumber Salve.  NM's current TAT is 10 - 15 business days, but the MM ships on a different schedule.




Pictures taken under LED bulb 




Bare lips
Brona
Brona on face
Brona:  dusty mauve




Lily
Lily:  raspberry sangria scented salve.  I've actually been using the Slumber Salves quite a lot during the winter months.  Since I get sick every year, I'm always a snotty, sneezy mess and I've been using the salves to moisturize the area under my nose that gets dry and irritated from constant blowing.

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment