Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Notoriously Morbid June 2018 Releases Swatches (Glitters, Mixing Medium, Eyeliner)


Hey, everyone!  I have swatches of a plethora of products that were released by Notoriously Morbid in June 2018.  They released a lot of new items including glitters, eyeliner, and a mixing medium.  Most of these items were limited, so are no longer available for purchase, however, the liners and mixing medium are still available.  Notoriously Morbid's current TAT is 15 - 20 business days.

Disclaimer:  I'm a promoter for Notoriously Morbid and purchased these products using a promoter's discount.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


The Key
The Key (Gift with Purchase):  dusty mauve with pink sparkles and shimmers




You Have Untamed Me
You Have Untamed Me (June '18 CotM):  semi loose tan with gold and pink sparkles




Cereal Killer
Cereal Killer (June '18 Crypt Creation):  pink to teal multichrome over white base with blue and pink sparkles




Even in These Chains
Even in These Chains:  holographic glitter; swatched over Glitter Primer only




Built Myself an Iron Army
Built Myself an Iron Army:  copper and red glitter; swatched over Glitter Primer only






Bare lips
Spectre Stricken
Spectre Stricken on face
Spectre Stricken:  semi sheer lavender with green duochrome






Calista
Calista on face
Calista:  metallic rose with gold sparkles




Poxy Tonic
Poxy Tonic:  clear mixing medium.  This was a new product released to be mixed with loose eyeshadows to create eyeliners.  I have to admit I didn't get to play around with it as much as I would like, as I'm usually in a rush while doing my makeup.  However, I've heard amazing things about the product from others and supposedly creates extremely long lasting eyeliners.





Ceremonial
Ceremonial:  matte black liner with brush tip.  This was included in my order as a test sample.  The Litany Liners have since been released for purchase.  They're the best liquid eyeliners I've used so far.  They are waterproof, budge proof, and last over 12 hours (I've worn them to sleep after a long day of work).  They even hold up against makeup wipes; Micellar water is the one thing I find that actually removes them relatively easily.  I've since finished my test sample and am now currently using a full sized tube.  The testers and full sizes are actually sold in the same tube, just filled differently.  I know I rambled about these, but I highly recommend them if you're looking for a cry-proof liner!


The Key, You Have Untamed Me, Cereal Killer, Even in These Chains, Built Myself an Iron Army, Spectre Stricken, Calista, Ceremonial

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment