Thursday, November 22, 2018

Notoriously Morbid Remember Me Swatches and Review


Welcome back, everyone!  I'm still catching up to my huge backlog of posts.  I have Notoriously Morbid's Remember Me collection, inspired by one of my favorite films, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.  I believe this was released around Valentine's Day, which was perfect as it was a very bittersweet love story.  The collection included five shadows and one Mystic Matte.  NM's current TAT is 5 - 7 business days.

Disclaimer:  I'm a promoter for Notoriously Morbid and purchased these products using a promoter's discount.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)



Oh My Darlin'
Oh My Darlin':  matte neon orange




Enjoy It
Enjoy It:  medium pink with green sparkles




She's a Stranger
She's a Stranger:  dusty lavender with green sparkles and red and green shimmers




Lacuna
Lacuna:  multichrome shimmery copper to chartreuse




Happy With a Secret
Happy With a Secret:  multichrome shimmery royal purple to olive green






Bare lips
Meet Me
Meet Me on face
Meet Me:  beautiful blood orange with green shimmers.  This formula is slightly drying, so I recommend applying a light layer of balm underneath.


Oh My Darlin', Enjoy It, She's a Stranger, Lacuna, Happy With a Secrety, Meet Me

I really love this collection.  It's bright, bold, and features a lot of purples and pinks, perfect for Valentine's Day.  Oh My Darlin' was also a surprise hit with me as I never thought I would enjoy a neon orange as much as I did.  It was an absolutely easy matte to work with.  Let's not even get started on the multichromes and lipstick since the pictures speak for themselves.  I really hope you were able to grab a hold of this collection before it got discontinued!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment