Monday, January 8, 2018

Notoriously Morbid November 2017 Mystic Monthly - Laveau Swatches and Review


Hello, everyone!  I have swatches of Notoriously Morbid's November Mystic Monthly!  It was inspired by Laveau and featured a Mystic Matte liquid lipstick as well as a Slumber Salve.  Notoriously Morbid's current TAT is 15 - 20 business days, but the Mystic Monthly bills on the 20th of each month and ships two business days later.



Pictures taken under LED bulb




Bare lips
Laveau
Laveau on face
Laveau:  pink with brown undertones and gold and red shimmers.  I'm in love with this one.  It's the perfect My Lips but Better (MLBB) shade and is so comfortable.  I'm torn between Laveau, Endor, and Bishop as my favorite lipsticks so far.




347
347:  officially "Cabernet" scented, smells like grape and berries to my untrained nose.

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment