Thursday, August 18, 2016

Notoriously Morbid Vanishing Cabinet July 2016 - Spirit Guide Swatches and Review


I have swatches of Notoriously Morbid's July Vanishing Cabinet!  It's inspired by the original Ghostbusters movie and includes several different products.  NM's current TAT is 5-10 business days, though the Vanishing Cabinet ships out on its own schedule.  The Vanishing Cabinet is $13.25/month and includes several mini sized products from NM as well as a surprise guest indie product sometimes.

Infocard

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Are You a God?
Are You a God?:  beautiful medium taupe with gold sparkles and red shimmers




Take Me Now, Subcreature
Take Me Now, Subcreature:  orange blush with gold shimmers






Bare lips
I've Been Slimed
I've Been Slimed on face
I've Been Slimed:  medium golden pink and lime green gloss, strawberry scented.  While it looks sheer in the pictures, the gold sheen actually comes out a lot more in person.




Toasted Destroyer
Toasted Destroyer:  oily lip salve; butter vanilla scent.  While this does moisturize my lips, I do prefer my Vaseline lip balm for nightly application.  My lips seem to prefer thicker and waxier lip treatments.


Are You a God?, Take Me Now Subcreature, I've Been Slimed

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment